Saturday 25 July 2015

Orfful Tag: Kayma Arn and Padawan Talia!


Alright! My THIRD attempt at this tag is now underway! Yes, the recent development of Kayma's character has bolstered my resolve to once again, and I shall as well fulfill the ancient tag of Talia as well!

1. What is your homeworld?
Kayma: Uh, Mandalore. Duh. *glides a hand over her beskar'gam*
Talia: I'm from Ryloth.

2. Do you have any family?
Kayma: Not really. Not that I care about anyway...well, wait. Ba'vodu Javez is still around...
Talia: No. No family--just my Master

3. What are some of your goals in life?
Kayma: Hmm. Kick butt, get rich, retire and live an awesome bachelorette life with Kara.
Talia: I would like to become a Jedi Master someday, and train up a Padawan.

4. Who do you count as your best friend?
Kayma: Well, Kara. Guess she's about all I got.
Talia: Hmm. Well, my Master is my friend. But, there are my new friends, Adali and Bree also.

5. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
Kayma: Killing people. *blithe grin* Gunning for money and being an all-around bad-shebs fox.
Talia: Hmm...um, I like to practice with my lightsaber in free time.

6. What is your species?
Kayma: Uh, human? Didn't the Mandalorian thing give a clue?
Talia: I'm a Twi'lek.

7. Who would you like to be most of all?
Kayma: Um, me!
Talia: Well, I...I guess, I'd like to be more like Master Sendaris.

8. What was the most devastating moment of your life?
Kayma: Hrm. When...uh, when I had to go off on my own I guess. But that turned out to be a good thing, sooo yeah. I dunno.
Talia: When...when I learned the truth about what happened to me before Master found me.

9. What was the best moment of your life?
Kayma: Heehee...probably the exact same thing.
Talia: When Master Sendaris found me and took me in.

10. Who are your enemies?
Kayma: Well...anyone who accidentally got a heap of money on their head. And anyone who tizzes me off.
Talia: I...well, the Sith I suppose. People who threaten peace and safety.

11. Who do you count as your archenemy?
Kayma: Uhhhm...I dunno. Whoever is bounty hunting me, I guess.
Talia: I...don't think I have one.

12. Do you have any mechanical appendages?
Kayma: What!?
Talia: No.

13. Who and/or what has impacted you the most?
Kayma: Mm. I dunno. I guess probably Kara. If keeping me alive counts. Heheh.
Talia: My Master, absolutely.

14. If you could choose to save yourself or your best friend, who would you save?
Kayma: I....well....I mean, I...I guess I...don't know.
Talia: I...I would save my friend. It's what I am taught to do.

15. What do you want to do after retiring?
Kayma: Heh. Be a rich young old bachelorette.
Talia: I...hmh. I'm not sure if Jedi retire.
Kayma: Ok, are we done now? I need to-->line dead<

4 comments:

  1. Go ahead and tag two people if you want. We might as well have more than one infectious strain of the Orfful Tag going around. ( XD )

    Kayma's answer to question fifteen made me smile. Be a rich young old bachelorette? For Kayma, that sounds amusing in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND I HEREBY TAG:
    TEYIA WHATSHERNAME
    and
    VER ALSOWHATSHERNAME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teyia Squall and Veraena Tai. Their full profiles are on the Characters page. ;)

      Delete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.