Wednesday 19 March 2014

Wanted: (Who?)

I notice we have a bit of a problem with setting bounties. And since there are so many bounty hunters, there must be enough bounties for them all to go after them.

So now I bring an idea. Perhaps we could each create a collection of Wanted people and control them against bounty hunters. They don't need to be extremely active like our major characters are. All they need to be is there. So that our bounty hunters can hunt them down and capture them.

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

I've made a basic profile form for these characters. It doesn't require much; only what can be seen. Personality, Abilities and Weaknesses, which require more thinking than the other aspects of a profile, are absent from this. If anyone has any adjustments they'd like to add to the profile, then go ahead and say what you think.

General Information
Name:
Reward:
Wanted For:
Deliver To:
Personal Information
Species:
Background:
Armament:
Last Seen:

I'll do one for an example.

General Information
Name: Kelea Dra'an
Reward: 20,000 RC (+5,000 RC alive) (+$1,000 RC for each associate)
Wanted For: Rebellion, escaping, murder of Blubba the Hutt
Deliver To: Corpul the Hutt (Geonosis) or Gorbo the Hutt (Tatooine) or Chuuby the Hutt (Teth)
Personal Information
Species: Twi'lek
Background: A former slave who now leads a band of rebel warriors; her stated purpose is to wipe out the Hutt Lords. Roughly fifteen years of age. May be Force-sensitive.
Armament: Blasters; possibly a lightsaber.
Last Seen: Mos Eisgul, Tatooine

If we go ahead and do this, then I'll put up a page on this blog titled "Bounty Database" or something so that the authors of bounty hunters can check it and go for bounties.

Thoughts?

Dmitri Pendragon
Blog Moderator

5 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I might make up a few, and once the shroud of mystery is lifted I'll probably do one for Avarice Khan and "Bob" a.k.a. Winterhart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm game! I'll probably throw some together at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One funny thing—I made up Kelea's bounty profile and now I want to introduce her as a main character. :P I like her already, even though I know basically nothing about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *shakes head with a wry grin* You're hopeless, mah friend. Hopeless x)

      Delete
    2. I do have a reason for creating Kelea as a major character, though, that fits in with my other plans…but yes, I'm hopeless. :)

      Delete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.