Friday 21 March 2014

@NightBlade: Space Battle Positioning

I'm writing this for NightBlade, but anyone else who wants to can read it. It's not private or anything.

So this is what my current perception of the space battle is like. I'm missing one Interdictor-class, but it hasn't engaged in the battle yet and therefore I haven't been able to position it in my head. But I'm guessing it's somewhere out of the active battle site.

I hope you can read my handwriting. I don't think it's that bad, but I do write some letters rather oddly. Click on it to make it bigger.


Anyway, that's my perception. I'm a very details-conscious person, and I do remember a lot of the posts from before. If you've got anything to say about this, then you can say it.

Dmitri Pendragon
Blog Moderator

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaand now we have in-depth battle plans… just when I thought CaC2 couldn't get any more complicated. Lol. ;P Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, CaC2 can get more complicated—very easily. Planning works very well.

      Delete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.