Friday 20 February 2015

Kara Werda | The Orfful Tag


What's your homeworld?
Mandalore. *gestures to beskar'gam* Isn't it obvious?

Do you have any family?
Did. They're gone now...unless you count Kayma. Don't tell her, but she's kinda like my yet-to-be-adopted little sister...*sighs* She's gonna kill me when she finds this.

What are some of your goals in life?
Be the best at what I am, make my name known across the galaxy.

Who do you count as your best friend?
Kayma is the closest to me, I guess. I've had other friends, but she's the only one who puts up—somewhat—with my shab.

Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
I play the bes'bev, which is a Mandalorian flute that can also serve as a weapon. Elegant and deadly.

What's your species?
Human...at least, I hope I'm fully human.

Who would you like to be most of all?
*blank stare* Really? I don't want to be anyone other than myself.

What was the most devastating moment in your life?
*hesitates* *lowers voice* My Jedi master died saving me because I was acting stupid. *squares jaw* But that's past. I'm over it.

What was the best moment of your life?
*dryly* Being born.

Who are your enemies?
You want the list?

Who do you count as your archenemy?
Archenemy... Well, I'd tell you, but then his cronies would find out that I was the one who killed him and come after me.

Do you have any mechanical appendages?
If I did, I wouldn't tell you I had them.

Who and/or what has impacted you the most?
Kayma. That little shabuir has yanked me out of the gutter more times than I can count. I owe her a lot.

If you could choose to save either yourself or your best friend, who would you save?
Kayma. End of story.

What do you want to do after retiring?
That's if I don't die before-hand. Meh, I'd probably just buy a house overlooking a lake on Alderaan. Who knows.
___________

 Next, WookieeElf said she wants to tag Kayma Arn! :)

1 comment:

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.