Sunday 5 October 2014

Character of the Month | Jay Cee


I won? Seriously? Ummmmm.... How? Well, whatever. I won't argue that I don't deserve it, I just- they were not pity votes, Audri! Don't be so bitter. You R2. It was so funny... Shut up.
Anyway, so questions? And can we avoid anything mushy? Because I don't do mush, or emotions. Logic is the answer to everything. Shut up, Audri! It is.
Kelea: Why were you sympathetic when Ka found I had a slave beacon?
I've been a slave for most my life. I don't really remember a time before I wasn't actually. I served the Arde- erm, Arias most of my servitude, as Audri's nanny actually. Anyway, I used to have a slave beacon too. And Trey used to threaten to blow me up. A lot actually.... I don't miss living there.
Dmitri: Why did you and Audri initially split ways before you met Javez and Essa?
Audri's a hot head. She about got me killed on the last job we did together. I have-had I suppose since this dream's been shot in the foot since I met up with the gang, repeatedly- but I had this dream to retire somewhere nice and like have a house with a bush and a tree and a little garden in front. I didn't think I could do that with Audri blowing up at people for calling her short, or because they poked fun at her scars.

Dmitri: Do you actually know Winterhart? If not, why did you tell Essa and Javez you did?
Hmph. I got no idea who he is. I thought it would give me leverage. Blew up in my face, as I'm sure you remember, since all you freaky authors know everything about us. Thought I'd try it though, that sort of thing's won me the upper hand in the past.


Leilani: Someone gives you a million credits; what do you do with it?
Retire. I'll buy a small little house in a quiet neighborhood. And I'll plant a garden around the front with blue flowers. And I want a bush and a tree. Then I'll live out my days until I'm an old lady. I'd say I'd get a family, but I'm not sure I could ever actually trust someone enough to marry him.


Leilani: Why'd you become a bounty hunter in the first place?
Audri... She found a bounty on a guy we knew. He was a horrible, nasty old man, with a fondness for... Anyway, I always made sure I was out of the way whenever he came to visit. But one day he surprised the Arias when Trey was gone. He... Well, needless to say he was a bad man, and no one was sorry when Audri and I acted in self defense. Since he was wanted, we turned his body in and got the money. Then we bought my freedom and left. After that, it just seemed like a good way to get money I suppose. For someone like me anyway. I've got a sizable sum set aside, but not enough to retire yet.


Leilani: You and Audri are in pretty much a death trap. One of you can escape. Which will it be?
Audri. If I can trick her into escaping. She's borderline suicidal, so I'd have a hard time convincing her to live without me. But as far as it'd depend on me, she'd live.


Leilani: What's your happiest memory?
Hemm. Probably when Audri and Jax threw me a birthday party. They were six or seven I think. Pretty cute. 'Course, if they find out I told you, I'm dead. Figuratively speaking of course, they wouldn't kill nanny. This sort of thing would ruin Jax's reputation as a playboy and Audri's as a tough warrior. And we can't have that.


Leilani: If you could do one thing over again, what would it be?
Hrmmm. I thought I asked to avoid this sort of question. It's embarrassing, but I dated this guy once. When I first got free. But I had to break up with him, and I think I'd go back and do that over. Keep him around, I'm sure we coulda made it work out. Or he would've stabbed me in the back.


Javez: Why y'gotta be so rude?
I should think the answer is obvious. Don't'cha know I'm human too?


Javez: Oh and also, do you like guns? BIG guns? How bout big knives?
Sure. I like knives better than guns. More uses. But yeah, both are cool.


Sendaris: Why do you follow this path of fools? What is there to gain in the end? Do you really think you are untouchable in such a dangerous world and profession?
How dare you judge me? If you're going to be pointing out how dirty I am, you'd better make sure your hands are spotless first. I do what I want, on my terms, and no one will ever tell me something I do is wrong ever again. I've got a job that feeds me, for now that's enough.


NightBlade: Are you twinsie with your author? Or is it Audri?
Hah. You have no idea how hard that makes me laugh. Audri and I are both "twinsies", as you put it, with Liessa. Audri is one half of her personality taken to the extreme, with differences of course. I'm the other half. The better half- it is the better half, Audri. You're not even supposed to be here.


Matrus: ....
Y'know. I think that's my favorite question.


Anyway, if we're done here. I've got an Audrianna to beat up. Because even when I was picked and she WASN'T, she still had to butt her freakishly small nose in. It is so freakishly small, Audri. And you know what, one other thing *Voice slowly fades out*

Jay Cee
Bounty Hunter

1 comment:

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.