Friday 10 October 2014

Administrator

I will be leaving CaC2 soon, as I have stated on the thread. One of the aspects of leaving CaC2 is that I will also be quitting my post as administrator of this blog.

Is there anyone who would like to become administrator? The main responsibilities are moderating Character of the Month, in which you have a template from my previous CotM posts, and also updating the Characters page. This latter duty consists of copying profiles from the CaC2 thread, removing the formatting, and pasting them into the Characters page under the appropriate author's characters, as well as creating minor character profiles from named but unprofiled characters on the CaC2 thread.

Contact me or comment if you have interest in this position and want to discuss it more.

Dmitri Pendragon
Blog Moderator

No comments:

Post a Comment

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.