Tuesday 16 September 2014

A Conversation Between Javez and Audri

Hey all! I was recently looking back through CaC2, and I found this conversation which I liked, between Javez and Audri with J.J. as the subject.

JAVEZ: "So...y'like him?"
AUDRI: "I can like or unlike him... Depending on what your feelings on the matter are. I think he likes you better."
JAVEZ: "My feelings...? Wait...likes me?"
AUDRI: "I think so... He called you his Dada."
JAVEZ: "He-he whaaaa?"
AUDRI: "He said Dada and reached for you."
JAVEZ: *stares at the baby*
AUDRI: "So do you want him?"
JAVEZ: "I...I can't raise a kid. I just—I dunno. I can't. You can do it...right?"
AUDRI: "Dunno. I've never tried. I'm probably not the best choice either... But I like him and I'd try."
JAVEZ: *shrugs, looks the baby in the eye, and looks away*
AUDRI: "I think he wants you though. And that you want him."
JAVEZ: "I just can't, alright? I don't know how to care for people…only kill them."
AUDRI: "And what makes you think I'm any better?"
JAVEZ: "Because you do care."

Dmitri Pendragon
Jedi Artisan

1 comment:

  1. Good old Audri and Javez. Lol. Actually, it's not often Audri gets accused of caring.

    Jliessa

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.