Monday 25 August 2014

Did You Know?

Did you know that...

Naina writes cryptic poetry?
Ver has never tasted chocolate?
The Universe is infested with Space Wetas?
Kian's middle name is Saman?
Kian thinks his middle name is James?
Thanatos was named after a personification of death?
Lanna gave Valin his Lightsaber?
Javez left his equipment on the Felrell?
The aforementioned box of equipment is rigged to blow up if anyone opens it?
Essa is scared of Javez Junior?
Cotrand's mom made good donuts?
The bounty hunters once conspired to blow Jorus up?
Kian has been paralyzed twice?
Kazadan likes Coldplay?
Kazadan once crashed Master Kiri's ship?
Dorn has the Coruscant Police after him?
Dorn has the Tatooine Police after him?
Dorn has Pyre after him?
Dorn has two other bounty hunters (Ka Vardak and Bercudas) after him?
Dorn had better hide?
Adali stole one of Cotrand's cards?
The Firegator has a fondu set?
There are five other Jedi named Cotrand, besides Cotrand Quen?
Essa has a Facebook?
Datapads have taken the place of smartphones in the Star Wars Universe?
Either Pik or Iggy are lying about their surname?
The Jedi Temple has been attacked five times at least?
Tython has a Police Force?
Uncle Bartie has a brother?
Kamron used a blaster made of soap to blackmail the villagers into obedience?
Inir spelled Aza's name wrong when he wrote the first hit list?
Coruscant is experiencing sewage problems because of Javez's thermal detonators?
Kian tried to carjack a passing Gungan?
Gnawthrul eventually killed the Gungan?
Essa was originally going to have multiple personalities?
Kian was originally going to "become a Sith and die" according to Warrior?
Gamey always intended to kill Si?
Jarayim makes up fantasy worlds?
Astrid hallucinates about cute likkle bunny wabbits?
Gnawthrul is wanted in seven systems?
Essa is wanted in fourteen systems?
Essa can't drive a spaceship?
The bounty hunters have collected 54,500 RC over the past few days? Or at least they will have when they deliver Eerikim. (Okay, that's a little out-of-date…)
Gnawthrul has a butler?
Nordan only eats gluten-free? Okay, I made that up on the spot. But he does now.
Naina's Jedi Master was named Handrid Varias?
Naina's Sith Master is named Darth Jaranna?
Gorbo the Hutt has committed the Fallacy of the Undistributed Middle?

It goes ever on, my friends.
Lylyss Silvertree
Blog Editor

(edited and published by Dmitri Pendragon due to the fact that Lylyss had forgotten this post)

7 comments:

  1. Adali: When did I steal one of Cotrand's cards? I don't remember doing that . . .

    Is there anyone NOT after Dorn, just out of curiosity? Also, I want to see Essa's Facebook page.

    I always love these Did You Know posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cotrand: *grin* I showed you a card trick and asked you to choose a card--but then you forgot to give it back. I don't care, though, it's fine.

    Essa: My Facebook page is still in the works.

    Me: Seriously though, guys, we should all make Facebooks for our charries. ;) That'd be a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, we should :P
      And what's this I hear about you ditching CaC2, cousin?!?!?!

      Delete
    2. Heh. :P I was going to ditch. That's past tense because Nightblade talked me out of it. I'll be staying for awhile longer. Probably. We'll see if I can handle it. If I can't, I'll have to quit for the third time.

      Delete
    3. Lol, good :P
      I'm the only Silvertree who's allowed to be unreliable on the CaC2 :P
      So I guess I should say I'm sorry for being so unreliable. I thought I had replied to Raptor and Dmitri a while ago, but I forgot I had lost WiFi, and since then I've been mostly trying to focus on getting my summer homework done. When it's all over I promise I'll try to catch up... >.<

      Delete
    4. Lol. ;) We Silvertrees like to keep everyone in suspense! XP Seriously, though, we all know that you have that mysterious thing called a REAL LIFE happening outside of CaC2. Don't stress out about catching up. We can be patient. :)

      Delete
  3. Adali: Oh. Remind me to give you back your card next time I see you anyway . . .

    I want a link for Essa's facebook when it's done. And that would be cool . . . but I probably wouldn't be able to. I don't even have a Facebook for me. :P

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.