Monday 7 April 2014

April 2014 Voting

Voting for the April 2014 Character of the Month has ended. Further votes will not be counted.

Welcome, one and all, to the voting for April 2014's Character of the Month.

Nominations ended on April 2—I had the idea in my head that I'd set them to end around April 7. So that's why this has been delayed.

Anyway, we have three nominations:
  • Naina Raynt
  • Jay Cee (Nominator's note: Because of her sneaky personality and because she saved Essa from Matrus, which isn't an easy thing to do.)
  • Polla Kaleesh
Voting will begin on April 2, 11:59 PM, and end on April 20, 11:59 PM. That means I should have posted this several days ago.

Vote away!

Dmitri Pendragon
Blog Moderator

7 comments:

  1. I vote for Polla Kaleesh, because her death changed Jaraal and made him see that he wasn't who he wanted to be, nor that he was who he thought he was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Jay Cee, for the reasons I specified earlier. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. I totally missed the April nominations. How'd that happen?

    I vote for Polla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I of course vote Polla Kaleesh. :P

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.