Thursday 13 March 2014

CaC2 Ultimate Quiz!

It's pretty straightforward. Select the correct option from the choices offered. The answers are at the bottom of the page.
Enjoy!

1. Which of the following is NOT a Gnawthrul quote?
  1. “How did those little encounters turn out for you, Shekk? Huh? Who was the one getting fried on the floor and screaming for a dead man?”
  2. "Come death! Come, face me! I AM GNAWTHRUL HANIRI! I AM INVINCIBLE!"
  3. “Let’s do this the easy way, where you spill your secrets instead of your blood.”
  4. “Isn't this what we always wanted Nordan?? To shut the girl up?"
  5. “I read your writing thread!!!”
2. What was the name of Javez’s first ship?
  1. The Firegator
  2. The Incenerator
  3. The Corncob
  4. The Black Flame
  5. The Hunter of the Hunters
3. Which of the following has NOT happened to Kian Shekk?
  1. He has been paralyzed.
  2. He has fallen from a building.
  3. There was an attempted assassination on him.
  4. His legs were cut off.
  5. He has been knocked out by a trashcan.

4. What is the name of Kyra Solari’s husband?
  1. Jarayim Till
  2. Jarin Tasdora
  3. Jordan Travar
  4. Jiskar Taymonda
  5. Jazeon Tide

5. What did Lanna give Javez while he was in the hospital?
  1. Green jello
  2. Pea soup
  3. BLT
  4. Sprinkly donut
  5. Get-Well-Soon Card

6. Which of the following has NOT been alluded to on CaC2?
  1. Harry Potter
  2. Star Trek
  3. Doctor Who
  4. Pokémon
  5. Coldplay

7. What does LEAR stand for?
  1. Long-range Extended Accelerator Rifle
  2. Linear Electron Assault Rifle
  3. Linear Exterminator Assault Rifle
  4. Linear Electromagnetic Accelerator Rifle
  5. Linear Enhanced Assault Rifle

8. Which of the following characters does NOT have brown hair?
  1. Kazadan Sarsis
  2. Valin Sarsis
  3. Kyra Solari
  4. Cotrand Quen
  5. Kian Shekk

9. Which of the following characters does NOT have a scar on their face?
  1. Nu’mural Gii
  2. Naina Raynt
  3. Si Dan
  4. Gnawthrul Haniri
  5. Barras Kampion

10. Which of the following is NOT an alias that the Bounty Hunters have used?
  1. Yatelle
  2. Zade Valek
  3. Cara
  4. Malacor
  5. Dorn Thelcar


Answers: c, c, c, b, a, c, d, b, d, a

Y'know, if I hadn't perused the blog and the CaC2 thread, I probably couldn't have gotten all of these right. ;)

Lylyss Silvertree

9 comments:

  1. I guess E, just because of the absurdity of it. But I don't know.
    C?
    C.
    B.
    A or D? :P
    A?
    E?
    D.
    C.
    B.

    I think I failed. At most I got a D. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. D X
    C X
    E X
    B
    A
    A X
    D
    D X
    E X
    B X
    Bleh. Failed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. c
    2. c- X
    3. c
    4. b
    5. a
    6. d- X
    7. a- X
    8. c- X
    9. c- X
    10. d- X

    I was doing well for a while . . . then I totally failed. Number one was too easy, though. Gnawthrul will say crazy things, but I don't think I've ever seen him suggest anything that would avoid spilling someone's blood. (As a note, how does he not have a scar on his face? Or is that because he technically has a robot face or whatever?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said he had no scars on his face based off of his profile on the blog, but since his introduction that may have changed. Lol. Sorry if that one was unfair. Go ahead and discount your score on that one, if you want.

      Delete
  4. 1. c (correct)
    2. c (incorrect) — Javez never had the Hunter of Hunters, which is what the answers claim. That's Jorus's ship.
    3. e (incorrect) — When was Kian knocked out by a trashcan? Do you count the time when Gnawthrul attacked Si's ship as an assassination attempt?
    4. b (correct)
    5. e (incorrect) — I distinctly remember someone with a Get-Well-Soon card…
    6. e? (incorrect) — Well, I have no idea. I know Star Trek was quoted recently, but I can't think of any other times.
    7. d (correct)
    8. d (incorrect)
    9. d (correct)
    10. a (correct)

    So I didn't do that badly, considering that 2 and 3 seem to have their letters mixed up (Lylyss?). If they aren't, I got five right. If they are, I got seven right.

    And also, Gnawthrul has a slash across his robotic face from Kalen's fight in Nordan's ship, so that question might not be fair…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't count the time Gnawy attacked Si's ship as an assassination attempt. Inir wanted Kian alive. So maybe a kidnap attempt? Or conversion attempt? ;P Lol.
      The person with the Get-Well-Soon card was Gnawthrul. :) He attached a time bomb to the card as well.
      Yeah, number two is mixed up, but not number three. :) I'll correct that. Thanks for pointing it out!
      Ah… well, when I said he had no scar on his face, I meant that he had none mentioned in the profile. ;) Feel free to discount your score there.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I had the feeling that you might mean Gnawy's attack wasn't an assassination attempt, but I can't think of a time when Kian was knocked out by a trashcan.
      Oh, yes. Now I remember that.

      So I got six out of nine, discounting the tenth—66%. Not bad.

      Delete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.