Thursday 27 March 2014

April 2014 Nominations


Nominations for the April 2014 Character of the Month have closed. Further nominations will not be counted.

I should have done this before…it's almost April, and I guess I've been waiting for Warrior to post Djo's CotM blog post.

Rules.

  • Nominations will begin on a specified day and end on a specified day. During that time, nominators will post their nominations. 
  • Each nominator may nominate one (1) character. Not everyone has to nominate a character for this award.
  • The aim of the nominator is to discover a character that is well-developed and unique. They will then post a nomination in the comments as to which character they nominate.
  • The character who wins will receive a custom-built banner and is allowed to write a post through their author's hands.
  • Nominations will begin on March 27, 11:59 PM, and end on April 2, 11:59 PM. Voting will begin on April 2, 11:59 PM, and end on April 15, 11:59 PM.
And with that, I conclude this post.

Dmitri Pendragon
Blog Moderator

4 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to nominate JJ xD

    I hate nominating myself, but I'm also tempted to nominate Matrus. However, he doesn't seem talkative enough for interviews.

    So, I begrudgingly decide to be (somewhat) logical and nominate:
    Naina whatsername!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naina Raynt (pronounced RAY-int, according to her profile).

      Now that would be interesting, but I doubt he'd be able to answer any of the questions.

      I also hate nominating myself. But some of my best characters haven't even been nominated yet. :( Cald, Jaraal and Tarmys.

      Delete
  2. Lol. Thanks for the nomination, NightBlade! ;)

    I'm gonna nominate Jay Cee, cuz of her sneaky personality. :P And cuz she saved Essa's life from Matrus. 0.o Not an easy thing to do...

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.