Tuesday 11 February 2014

March 2014 Nominations

Nominations for the March 2014 Character of the Month have closed. Further nominations will not be counted.

Ah, it's been good…life without Character of the Month to worry about. Anyway, I have now decided to begin the nominations for March.

Nominations will begin on February 12, 11:59 PM, and end on February 18, 11:59 PM.
Voting will begin on February 18, 11:59 PM, and end on February 28, 11:59 PM.

I've decided to do a thematic Character of the Month. Here's the challenge.

Nominate the CaC2 character who has surprised you the most during the Battle.

My guess that if this character is a character who has already won CotM (Jorus, Essa, Si, Gnawthrul, Kian, Javez), then you nominate the character who has surprised you the second most. And so on.

Well, I hope this works.

Dmitri Pendragon
Blog Moderator

4 comments:

  1. I nominate Dorn/Darth Kal. I was really surprised to find out he was a Sith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominate Djo. :P I still can't figure out if I like him or not...

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.