Monday 20 January 2014

CaC2 Caption Contest!

Hello, hello, hello all you wonderful CaC2ers! I noticed that the blog has been a bit quiet over the past few weeks (while we're waiting for CotM to wind up), so I decided to start a Caption Contest.

How does it work?
I have provided a picture below. Your job is to find the most ludicrous, most random, most hilarious caption to go with it. What are the characters saying? What's the title? The possibilities are endless.
And even though this is called the Caption Contest, it's not really a Contest. There's no winners, no losers, just unbridled, immature hilarity.
So post your caption in the comments! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I've done one as an example.

PICTURE ONE:



This was me after Djo betrayed Kian.

Well, have at it! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Lylyss Silvertree
Blog Editor

16 comments:

  1. My entry: YOU STEPPED ON THE COCKROACH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My entry: You read my novel?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caption: THAT'S MY SPRINKLEY DOUGHNUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIEFF!!! BAGGGINSS!!! WE HATES IT FOREVERR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, guys! These are great! XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I please have a second entry? If so...

    YOU KNOCKED THE DOMINO OVER!
    or
    GAMEY IS AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caption: Error 404 Service Temporarily Unavailable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caption: YOU TOOK MY SPRINKLEY DONUT!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "When Djo betrayed Kian" Do you mean way back when he told the Council that Kian went all darkside and failed to mention that he himself was a Grey Jedi? Or do you mean something later than that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. (head) WHEN SOMEONE INTERRUPTS YOU WHILE READING A BOOK

    (foot)HOW DARE YOU!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't think of a caption, but this is definitely what I am like when the Underground won't send my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you don't get Slow Down... You move to fast.

      Delete
    2. Yes, but if my internet is having problems....

      Delete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.