Saturday 16 November 2013

Character of the Month, Photoshoot!!

Okay, so I finally made the minifigures and got pictures of them!  Mind you, I took them on my iPod so they're a little fuzzy.  And I couldn't find the exact pieces I wanted so I had to opt for less-than-preferred for some.  So they aren't super exact in appearance, but I tried :P


Jorus Travar ^
Essa Haniri ^
Si Dan ^


So there you have it!  I know they aren't amazing but hey, I work with what I've got :P




Ellron Silvertree
Blog Editor

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Love it. That's great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol :P I think I like Essa and Si better than Jorus, but I just couldn't find a torso piece for Jorus that I liked.

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.