Friday 11 October 2013

Updated Profile Form

Greetings, all!

If you have a look in the 'Resources' page, you'll see that I've created a new section, named 'Updated Profile Form'. Here, I've posted an updated version of the standard CaC2 profile form, and if you read the note I've written there, you'll be able to see why.

I'll post the updated profile form below, but you'll have to go to the Resources page to read the note. :)

Name:
Pronunciation:
Age:
Gender:
Position:
Race:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Armour:
Weapons:
Personality:
Abilities:
Weaknesses:
History:
Other:

It isn't that different. I merely switched the order of a few things and added one aspect. That's all. I'm just bringing this to your attention, because I was creating a few characters with this form, and I think that it's better than the original. Again, if you want to see my reasons why, go to the Resources page.

Dmitri Pendragon
Blog Moderator

P.S. I have one question. Is my signature too hard to read against the dark background because of its colour?

1 comment:

  1. Wow. The new form looks big. O_o Though I guess it actually doesn't ask a whole lot more than the old one.

    Your signature is perfectly fine, IMO.

    ReplyDelete

CaC2er? Comment, by all means!
Elf of the Underground? Welcome, and we hope you join CaC2!
Viewer? You're welcome to comment, as long as it's relevant.